How to help
It's easy to get Involved and help the Band Boosters today! There are a variety of ways to help, so select the option that works best for you. Take some time to review all the ways we have to Get Involved, and if something looks like fun, please volunteer or email us.
8th Annual Band Yard Sale, April 16th!
Raise money for your family, athletic team or other organization and help Band Boosters at the same time - buy selling-space at the annual Band Booster Yard Sale! Selling spots are $25 each, and you keep all the money you raise.
Clean out your closets and garage, find a market for your homemade crafts, make it a project for your kids – whatever you sell, it's a great opportunity for all.
Download the selling-space application here for more information. Mail the form to Yard Sale Committee, CFHS Band Boosters, PO Box 64193, Tucson, AZ 85728-4193 .
- When: Saturday, April 16, 2016 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m
- Where: CFHS Front Parking Lot
- Cost: $25.00 per "selling space". A selling space is 1 parking spot, size is 20 ft x 8 ft. You can buy more than one space if necessary.
- How: Determine how much space you need and mail in the application with your with your payment.
- Deadline: Friday, April 8, or while spaces last.
Download and print this Application and mail it to :
CFHS Band Boosters, PO Box 64193, Tucson, AZ 85728-4193.
Questions: E-mail Kim Duenas and Susan Petrus
Noteworthy Donor Program
Families and businesses that make a monetary donation at one of our NOTE levels will be recognized and thanked in every concert program throughout the school year. The suggested donation levels are as follows:
- Silver Baton level: $1000 and above
- Director’s Circle: $500 - $1000
- Whole Note: $250 - $499
- Half Note: $100 - $249
- Quarter Note: $50 - $99
- Eighth Note: $25 - $49
Band Boosters welcomes sponsorships from individuals and businesses seeking to support music education. When you choose to sponsor the CFHS Band Program, the history of excellence continues. Noteworthy donations help provide:
- supplemental music, instruments and equipment
- master classes and seasonal rehearsal staff
- colorguard and pomline coaches, uniforms and supplies
- student awards and student leadership training
- band camp scholarships, so no student is denied the chance to participate in this great program
Please make checks payable to CFHS Band Boosters. Your sponsorship is tax deductible.
If you are interested in becoming a person of NOTE, click the "Donate now" button above or download and complete the form. Return it to the band room no later than October 1 for inclusion in the first concert program of the season.
There are many concerts during the year, including the concert bands, jazz, steel and small ensembles. Donations will be acknowledged in the next possible concert program following receipt of your check and in all subsequent concert programs during the 2014-2015 school year.
For questions, please contact Lori Iaconis at email@example.com.
Here's a simple way to help CFHS Band Boosters while buying groceries, at NO COST TO YOU: Purchase Grocery Gift cards from Band Boosters for Bashas', AJ's or Fry's supermarkets.
• Use them as you would cash.
• Bashas' grocery cards also work at AJ's and Food City.
• Bashas' cards are rechargeable so you only have to purchase them one time. You can use cash or your favorite credit card to recharge.
• You get dollar for dollar value so it costs you nothing, while the Band Program receives $$$ from Bashas' and Fry's stores.
Plus, each time you purchase or recharge gift cards, your designated band student earns $$$ in a student account that can be used to offset band travel fees.
We are now soliciting advertisers for ads to be placed in all the CFHS concert programs and band newsletters throughout the 2012-2013 school year. The ads are very reasonably priced and proceeds will benefit all our students in the band program.