This one-day event is the Band Boosters’ biggest fundraiser of the year.
Lots of details below, but here are important things to know:
1. Our fundraising goal this year is $100 per student.
2. Anyone anywhere in the world can donate in your marcher’s honor, preferably during the “Power Hour” from 7-8am Arizona time.
3. Any donation made in a student’s honor enters them to win fabulous prizes!
Dear Band Families,
The Catalina Foothills Band Boosters work diligently each year to support ALL facets of the band – marching band, concert band, jazz band, small ensembles and colorguard. The Boosters organize group fundraisers, raffles, and other major events to raise approximately $50,000 annually. The areas the Boosters fund include:
|Master Class staff – (bassoon, clarinet, jazz)||$2500|
|Marching Staff – (visual staff, sectional staff, colorguard staff)||$18,000|
|Marching Band Supplies||$10,000|
|Winterguard Supplies and Costuming||$5000|
|Awards and Recognition||$1000|
|Steel Band and Guitar||$1000|
As you can see, without this funding there would be an impact on all areas of our programming. Band families have an opportunity on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 to help support the band and their future activities.
We have set a goal of $25,500 – $100 for each of our 255 marchers who participated in the Rose Parade. With a little help from everyone, we can reach this goal. Anyone, anywhere in the world can make a tax-deductible donation to help us reach our goal.
While you can donate any time on Tuesday, April 4, you can help the band the most by asking friends and family to donate $100 or more during the 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Power Hour on Tuesday, April 4. This will give the band a chance to win an additional $3000. (In order to be eligible for prize incentives, please ask donors to designate the donation in honor of you. Consider asking family and friends anywhere in the world.
Make donations this way to help us win $3000:
- Donate $100 or more from 7-8 a.m. at AZGIVES.ORG/CFHSBANDBOOSTERS
- Donations of $100 or more must be from separate emails, credit cards, and first and last names
- One person cannot enter 10 times, but multiple family members can use different cards, emails and their own individual name to donate.
- Any amount is accepted and appreciated, but during the Power Hour 7-8 a.m., we are looking for donations of $100 or more to win.