Band Camp is intended for incoming and current 9th – 12th grade students enrolled in Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Ensemble, Drum Line, and Color Guard. It is VERY important that every student attend, if at all possible. This is where students learn the amazing show that will be performed during marching season.
Basic Information about band camp for CFHS:
- Six to seven days during the summer months, usually in July.
- Held at an out-of-town location, where students will get a real dorm experience.
- Freshman and new students will attend basic marching skills practice prior to band camp so they have the skills to really get into learning the show once at camp.
- Registration: A registration packet is given to all current students and via Band Booser email. That packet will include all applicable forms that need to be completed, a google link for registration, and TONS of specific information for the upcoming camp. If your student will be attending CFHS and has not received information on band camp, email the Band Boosters and we can get you started. (CFHSBandBoosters@gmail.com)
- The cost varies from year to year. The money is used to cover transportation, rooms, meals, staffing, show and section shirts, marching drill, band camp activities and more. Financial assistance is available from the Band Boosters on a case-by-case basis.